Truth is not the end point of a journey.
We live in Truth so there doesn't exist the bridge which takes us to the truth. Its all in our minds, false ego and imagination.
'Satyameva Jayate' --- Truth can never lose.
Being a man, you would always have a sense of incompleteness, and that incompleteness is what gives life its various colors.
Relish your incompleteness. Do not act perfect.
You are already perfect but the role of the man needs you to be imperfect.
- Afraid of questions.
- Makes people angry if questions are asked.
- Doesn't have anything to do with questions.
- Doesn't even bother to respond.
- Its not absolute. Its not undivided.
- Worldly 'Object' bigger than 'You'
- Surrender, absolute, undivided
- The 'One' bigger than 'You'